Author Topic: Ebony and Ivory Warden  (Read 4075 times)

Pappy

• Arch Telechron Elder
Re: Ebony and Ivory Warden
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 11:08:58 PM »
I should have thought of that.  Thanks, Larry.  I was lucky enough to have mine too.  I made a copy of the front part. Printed it out and tried it.  Needs some thicker paper.  The Twinkle thingie is 97% perfect for the Warden thingie..  Plus now I think I prefer the whole case to glow so I don't want to do the sides.  But mine is all paper.
Kid, yours was foil?

What this country needs is a good $5 parts clock.

Larry

• Telechron Elder
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2019, 06:35:29 AM »
BTW, I have some plaskon radios which have metallic paint on the insides of the cabinet in the area of the dial light to keep the light from shining through the plaskon.

Larry

Kid Clock

• Telechron Elder
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2019, 04:54:26 PM »
I should have thought of that.  Thanks, Larry.  I was lucky enough to have mine too.  I made a copy of the front part. Printed it out and tried it.  Needs some thicker paper.  The Twinkle thingie is 97% perfect for the Warden thingie..  Plus now I think I prefer the whole case to glow so I don't want to do the sides.  But mine is all paper.
Kid, yours was foil?

I added the foil.  (You can see the "blacked-out" area on the lit image in the bung post.)  I was playing around, trying to get more light to the face.

Pappy

• Arch Telechron Elder
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 07:44:52 AM »
It only took a week for one to show up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223445587853

Now I want to see a second, ivory-painted, brown back.
What this country needs is a good $5 parts clock.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk