Author Topic: Collection Photos  (Read 1932 times)

MyDodgeDip

Collection Photos
« on: January 25, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »
Hello All,  figured since I collect just about everything, not just clocks,  I'd post some pictures of the rest of the collection.  I'm a theatrical prop master so I tend to treat everything as a set to dress so most of the rooms in my house look like they came out of a time capsule except for a couple modern things mixed in. 

1917 Victrola (With my little Telechron 715 in the background)

Some phones that are spread across the house.

The living room setup at my old apartment is now the basement in my house:

Kitchen:

My 78 Chrysler LeBaron Coupe

cable ulysses

• Telechronie
Re: Collection Photos
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 10:56:06 PM »
Nice pics of interesting stuff.  I like the kitchen treatment for the wall clock.

shipnerd

• Telechron Elder
Re: Collection Photos
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 01:19:25 AM »
Hello All,  figured since I collect just about everything, not just clocks,  I'd post some pictures of the rest of the collection.  I'm a theatrical prop master so I tend to treat everything as a set to dress so most of the rooms in my house look like they came out of a time capsule except for a couple modern things mixed in. 

1917 Victrola (With my little Telechron 715 in the background)

Looks almost identical to my 1915 Victrola. Along with my clocks and Victrola I also have a 1937 Zenith 5-S-127 table radio, a 1940 Zenith 10-S-464 console radio and a 1948 Western Electric 302 telephone.

Unfortunately my dad in Florida has the Victrola and the 1940 Zenith at his place. I've not had the money to have them shipped out to me. 
"Well aren't you just a fun-filled little lollipop triple-dipped in psycho."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk